Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hiya :)! I'm a little bored... so, here's a little bit about me!

I'll listen to any music besides rap. I highly dislike most rap, and my mom won't let me hear it most of the time because of vulgar language. I'm not popular at my school, but I'm not bullied. I have thick, wavy brown hair that can get really long. I try to blend in, I'll be a sweetheart to my nice buddies and say stupid things and be a little mean with the popular people, which I regret. My animals have personalities, Little Magiclily likes being the center of the attention and telling jokes, and Mythical Frozenmoon is creative, kind, and always has some new idea. I'm slightly underweight and I don't do sports. I'm pale, and I've been suspended from Animal Jam once for saying flash trade like 3 times in a conversation when I was talking to my friend who got scammed. I barely trade, and I really have NO idea how I have 9 gloves (10 counting my Spirit Glove).

CONGRATULATIONS if you have read to here because you now know who

is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment