Saturday, May 25, 2013

Awesome Jammer and a Contest!

Hey guys, Mythy here! ^.^ You know how I have my awesome Youtube Jennifer Walsh channel? Well today I got a REALLY nice Jam-A-Gram from a fan, and this was it:

So I buddied her (she didn't want her username included) and she told me I should make a fresh, new blog! So I did, and I played around a lot, and now I have Animal Jam Sunshine! To thank her for the idea I promised I'd feature her epic looking fox in the first post. Here she is!
Fabulous Sunnyclaws! I also decided I'd make a contest with some medium rares to win. Just comment
with your username, what you want, and something about yourself! I'll use a number generator to decide who wins! You can only enter once.




Headfeather
Lollipop Necklace
Clover Blanket

That's what you can win ;). Mythy OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment